Ask the Expert Webinars
COE members now have year-round access to first-rate, technical education through the COE Ask the Expert webinars. Webinars are scheduled twice monthly. Ask the Expert Webinars help users of Dassault Systèmes solutions stay up-to-date on key product changes, issues and solutions, while providing education and training on the latest technology developments.
COE Ask the Expert sessions are a paid members only benefit. If you are not currently a member, and are interested in unlimited Ask the Experts sessions for the rest of the year, please click here to join for $150. Members can also view past webinars by visiting the COE Ask the Expert Archive.
If you are a COE member, and are registering for any of the sessions below, please be sure to use the same email address as your COE profile, to allow COE HQ to validate your membership, and avoid your registration getting cancelled prior to the webinar.
Ask the Expert Sessions
Develop VBA automation for a very complex parametric/associative parts (example on Composites/Ceramics assembly application)
(Members: free. Non-Members: $150.00)
Presented by: Daniel Dobrzynski, Senior CAD/CAM Manager, Plasan
Wednesday, July 24, 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. CT
Senior CAD/CAM/CAE/PLM Manager, CATIA Expert, Member of CATIA Champions Program
+35 years Highly Experienced in the CAD / CAM / PLM Industry (Automotive, Aerospace, Metalworking and several others).
- 30 years of Huge experience in CATIA, since 1989 with CATIA V3 (and V2 on Mainframe), V4, V5 and V6. (Argentina / Israel)
- Senior Designer CATIA Engineer.
- Huge experienced Development of all kind of applications and features for automation in CATIA V5/V6 based on VBA / CAA.
- Expert in CATIA CAM; CATIA Manufacturing, IMS postprocessor generator programmer (from 2 to 5X). Expert in CNC multitasking mill-turn machines.
- Machine simulation, builder and programmer
- Senior CATIA Administrator. Expert in Unix administration for PLM
- CATIA senior technical/commercial consultant and implementer for all types of companies.
- Expert in Scanning, photogrammetry and Reverse Engineering with CATIA, and 3D Printing.
- Paperless manufacturing with 3D GD&T (FTA) and CMM offline programs
Plasan designs and builds, among other products, armored vehicles.
As part of our ballistic protection technology we design assemblies of layers with components with different materials and shapes, for example one of them consists of thousands of ceramic parts. To automate the design and positioning of these ceramics we have created applications in Catia that, through VBA, create all these complex parametric models and associated with each other, only with very simple and friendly inputs and a few mouse clicks.
Ask The Expert Webinar Archives
Review past sessions that you may have missed or review past sessions that you attended. Your COE membership allows you to access the full recording including presentation and audio for each past session. Click here to access the archive.